32lb Thrust Trolling Motor
Don't feel like paddling or require more control and speed in your kayak? If you are looking to move faster around the water and you want to save energy for your catch, then a trolling motor can prove very beneficial.
A trolling motor is a self-contained unit with a propeller, a and electric motor and can easily be mounted on a kayak.
They don't produce noise, they don't scare the fish and it will give you the flexibitility to get somewhere quick.
- The 32lb thrust is designed for small boats and kayaks.
- Voltage: 12 Volt Power.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- 2-blade propeller with no snag on underwater weeds
- Built-in motor mount for easy installation.
- Includes crocodile-clip leads to attach to a 12V battery (not included).