Kayak Hoist Pulley System
A kayak hoist is a perfect solution for no space! This pulley system allows you to store your kayak in places you could otherwise not use, and out of the way. Very easy to set up and operate.
With its pulley system design, you simply pull the rope to raise the kayak upwards and then loosen the rope to lower it to the ground. With a lifting capacity of 56kg (125lb), it is designed to lift those heavier items.
- Easy control design.
- Double rope pulley system.
- Protective plastic coated hoist hooks.
- Rope locking mechanism for smooth release and to secure in place.
- All fittings including mounting brackets, single & dual pulley bracket, hooks, straps, rope, cleat and bolts/screws etc.
- Suitable for weight capacity of up to 56kg (125lb) when installed.
- Made from powder-coated steel.
- Solid and durable design.
- Designed to lift/store other items, e.g. pushbikes, ladders etc.
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Capacity: 56kg/125lb
- Body material: Steel & plastic coating on hooks
- Rope: strong dual fibre rope
- Package dimensions: 28.5cm x 11.5cm x 15.5cm