Kayak Trolley - Aluminium (Poke-through)
This kayak trolley is designed so that the prongs fit through most kayak scupper holes to hold it steady, therefore no straps are required. It's the perfect companion for short trips from the car to the water.
The wheels are made of solid rubber with galvanised bearings that are easy to assemble onto the frame. Its high grade aluminium alloy structure makes it light and easy to transport.
- Adjustable kickstand for easier loading.
- Adjustable scupper prongs to suit most kayaks (from 14cm-55cm).
- Puncture proof rubber tyres.
- Collapsible and strong aluminium frame.
- Easy to assemble and put away for storage.
- Suitable for moderate terrain.
- Rubber bumpers to protect your kayak.
- 'No straps' design.
- Suitable for single and double sit-on-top kayaks.
- Material: Aluminium alloy and soft foam bumpers
- Size: 65cm x 60cm
- Net Weight: 3.4kg
- Wheels: Rubber tyres x 2 (inflatable)
- Wheel diameter: 26cm
Please note that this cart is intended for pavement, maintained paths and beach sand; it is not intended for use over rutted and rocky terrain.