Kayak Trolley - (Poke-through)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
This kayak trolley is designed so that the prongs fit through most kayak scupper holes to hold it steady, therefore no straps are required. It's the perfect companion for short trips from the car to the water.
The wheels are made of solid rubber with galvanised bearings that are easy to assemble onto the stainless steel frame. Its structure makes it light and easy to transport.
- Adjustable scupper prongs to suit most kayaks
- Puncture proof pneumatic rubber tyres.
- Lightweight and strong stainless steel frame.
- Soft foam bumpers to protect your kayak.
- Easy to assemble and put away for storage.
- Suitable for moderate terrain.
- 'No straps' design.
- Universal design, suitable for single and double sit-on-top kayaks.
- Material: Stainless steel frame
- Size: 65cm x 60cm
- Net Weight: 3.4kg
- Wheels: Pneumatic tyres x 2 (inflatable)
- Wheel diameter: 26cm
Please note that this cart is intended for pavement, maintained paths and beach sand; it is not intended for use over rutted and rocky terrain.